Wednesday 8 June 2011

Mahu Kahwin? Part One

Bismillahirrahman-nirrahim..
I always want to get married when i found my other half.

Just now i asked my mum abt it."Mum,I am too lazy to bercinta.can i get marry when i get back?"

Cliche answer from her-"talk to your step dad.He now holds your late father responsibility. I cant say much about it.

How sad my life is.I really dont want to cont doing all these maksiat, and i really want to menghalalkan everything.I know ppl might say,you should be stronger,u can resist the temptation. etc etc. but i accidentally start this whole things and now i dont even know how to stop.
Ya Allah,ampunkan dosaku,dan berilah jalan terbaik untukku.dan untuk dia.

Im not saying im gonna marry like real wedding, I opt nikah gantung for the time being. Even if i think im ready to be a wife now,my student card cannot be put off or set aside.I stl have my own responsibility.And he understands that. He suggested nikah gantung at the first place, considering the fact that he himself dont want to membuat dosa dengan mendekati zina. At least he has exactly the same thought as mine!
Tak baik bercinta lama-lama.Kenal sekejap,tersuka,buat istikarah,patutnya kahwin la kan.

But both our parents oppose it. I know all of them have their own reasons to go against the idea of our marriage (since im stl a student,they said)..Haisyh, Melayu menjadikan Islam yang mudah itu susah.

Tapi tak pe lah.insyaAllah ada hikmah disebalik semua ini.Mungkin saya perlu lebih bertegas dengan Encik Helmi.Jangan layan dia langsung??InsyaAllah,insyaAllah..mudah-mudahan.Yang paling penting,percaya Yang Allah itu akan memberi yang terbaik untuk kita,lambat atau cepat :))

ps:saya bersyukur saya dilahirkan Islam..sebab Islam itu amat indah. :)
9.46pm 8/6/11 MP,Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment