Sunday 22 May 2011

i miss him

Seriously,what's wrong with myself?
How can i miss this someone so badly.

sampai semua kerja pun xboleh buat.dan betullah kata-kata pujangga;
  Bila bercinta,tidur tak lena,makan tak kenyang, mandi tak basah.


And i hate this feeling.Really..How can you miss someone that you have just known,for like 6 months?
And there's nothing you could do cause he's not around.

Ooo people,human are just way too complex.Allah has created us this way.and we must accept it.
We will never know ourselves; our abilities,our capabilities and basically everything about us. Especially our heart. I myself have problem with this. I always act the opposite way. I said enough of man for the time being,I ended up being in a relationship with someone I just knew.ONE MONTH,that's the length of our meetings and dinners and hanging out together.but I accept him.or maybe it had some-degree to do with my ex being little meanie.

He's just a creation that Allah sent me to make me feel better about life (I never thought myself that I can accept him this fast!)-see how strange human being is?
But I really thank Allah for that.

He gives me his biggest supports to whatever things i want to do in my life.
And i feel comfortable when he's around.

And he makes me fall in love again-feeling secured,matured,loved,name it all but he makes me feel that way.
And knowing him,I love myself more-even before he tripped and make me fall.





That's basically how I miss him :(
<3<3<3<3<3<3
 

3 comments:

  1. kak inaz go ! kuatkan semangat. huhu. cakap ngn kitorang ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..
    terharu kejap.mlm td pun rasa nk nangis.
    xmau tgk muka dia.nnt lagi rindu :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. btol2 susah nk fhm perasaan manusia, lg sush nk fhm prasaan sendiri...huhu

    ReplyDelete